Announcement! Join Us For Our Special Webinar Discussing the Festival Mobile App They Can’t Stop Talking About!
October 16, 2012 Leave a comment
International Music Festival Conference Webinar
The Festival Mobile App They Won’t Stop Talking AboutDate: October 17, 2012
Time: 1:00-2:00pm EST
Featuring: Camille Wingo, Mobile Event App Evangelist and Mobile Sales Executive, CrowdTorch and Apiyo Obala, Marketing Coordinator, Festival International de Louisiane
With the rapid rise in smartphone and tablet usage, more festival organizers are exploring mobile apps as a new way to engage their audience and promote sponsors.
Have you considered taking your festival mobile?
Learn how others—such as the Festival International, Sasquatch! Festival, CMA Fest, New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival, and Insomniac—are successfully leveraging native mobile applications to increase the popularity of their festival!
During the webinar Apiyo Obala from Festival International will share the secrets to their app success!
Attend this Webinar to learn:
- Key differences between native applications and mobile websites
- Advantages of having a mobile app for both you and your attendees
- Tactics to build more excitement before, during and after your festival
- Ideas to generate additional sponsorship revenue
- Social media strategies to create buzz and enhance your online presence
- Ways to market your application and increase your downloads
More than 2 million app downloads don’t lie… mobile apps take fan engagement to the next level at festivals! Save the date and register to learn how you could bring the same success to your next festival!